Build your future with Integra Networks
The Account Executive has a direct impact on the growth of our company by matching solutions with customer needs. The Account Executive is responsible for growing revenue through discovering and acquiring customer engagements through both new and existing clients by employing a highly consultative sales methodology.
Summary of Essential Job Duties:
- Prospecting, new customer development, and existing customer development through a highly consultative solutions sales approach.
- Customer and prospect presentations, solutions design and demonstrations to customers to solve their business problems. Strong emphasis on face-to-face selling skills.
- Create a sales plan to ensure broad penetration into the large accounts within your territory including developing effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment.
- Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and a technical level.
- Build strong relationships with technology partners and respective field representatives to gather leads and to be introduced to sales opportunities.
- Apply for and manage special pricing programs, when applicable.
- Determine deal eligibility for promotions, rebates and special pricing.
- Help provide competitive pricing analyses and product options, based on customer needs.
- Remain current on industry and product knowledge, technology trends and advancements.
- Understand and articulate Professional Services options.
- Solicit and acquire signed agreements and appropriate paperwork from clients for purchases.
- Develop/maintain strong relationships and ensure timely communications with appropriate customer personnel, including senior management.
- Provide timely and accurate reports on results as required by management.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability when assigned additional responsibilities or projects.
Qualifications and Competencies:
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn concepts related to computer system configurations.
- Experience and knowledge of the IT market.
- Proven ability to sell large deals and to meet or exceed multi-million dollar quotas.
- Strong understanding of common business practices in the areas of sales cycles, customer service, accounting, pricing, purchasing, shipping, and billing.
- Ability to correlate pricing strategies with company financial goals.
- Must demonstrate a proven track record of successful prospecting skills, finding competitive situations and successfully converting customers to the company’s solution.
- Good customer relationship building experience to ensure the customer has an unforgettable experience all the time.
- Goal and results driven. Always follow through and complete tasks on time.
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills (oral and written)
- Creative thinker and independent problem solver
- Excellent organization and record-keeping skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to effectively communicate with coworkers, customers/vendors, and management. Present a positive professional image to all levels of the organization, treating everyone with dignity, respect, and courtesy.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field, or equivalent education and experience.
- At least five years of field sales experience in the technology industry.
- Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate professional certifications with technology partners such as VMware, Cisco, Lenovo, Trend Micro, and Hitachi.
- Established customer (business unit, senior and executive management) relationships are preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com. Please note that we only respond to those applicants who are selected for interviews.