We plan, design, and configure SANs and LUNs, virtualize storage, and plan, design and configure backup systems or offsite backup—we cover it all. Our technicians are certified with many major storage software and hardware manufacturers.
In addition, we can configure a backup retention period for a full backup so you have access to previous backups in case of corruption; we can compress full and incremental backups, meaning that you can retain more backups and reduce your data storage; we can encrypt with AES 128-bit encryption for security; and we can fully restore your data in the event of a disaster.
Our disaster recovery policies, tools, and procedures enable the recovery or continuation of vital technology infrastructure and systems following a natural or man-made disaster. Our disaster recovery plan focuses on the IT or technology systems supporting critical business functions. Consequently, combined with our Backup solution, we have the ability to deliver comprehensive and invaluable advantages to your organization:
- Additional virus protection and higher reliability
- Protection against power failures and failed hard drives
- Rapid recovery in the event the operating system fails
- Easy and rapid restoration of lost files
- Fast data backup and reduced recovery time
- Zero impact on performance
- Reduced workload
- Enhanced security and secure file sharing
Contact us if you would like to learn more about our Backup Solutions.