When combined, development and operations teams deliver a shorter application lead time, as well as the ability to handle deployment setbacks, to innovate faster, and to efficiently communicate and collaborate. With clients constantly changing their requirements, it’s essential to react with rapid deployment, which your DevOps teams can do: they save time by avoiding the repetitive elements of deployment; thus, they increase productivity and meet your clients’ requirements faster and more effectively.
Our DevOps Solutions include:
- Standardizing the development platform – It’s easier to manage code when developers are using the same tools.
- Automating platform deployment – With a standardized platform, creating new instances for new projects or new staff can be done quickly with minimal effort.
- Sharing persistent resources – You can easily share databases and code libraries in a controlled fashion, facilitating better collaboration.
- Monitoring application performance and user experience – Once deployed, applications need monitoring. Like everything else in business, it isn’t possible to manage what isn’t being measured.
- Configuring and managing the infrastructure and infrastructure as code tools – Having great tools to do your job is fantastic, but managing those tools can be a unique challenge.
Contact us if you would like to learn more about our DevOps Solutions.