- This event has passed.
Tenable Nessus User-Education Session
April 7 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The following complimentary education session for current Government of Canada Tenable Nessus® Professional users will address emerging security requirements.
The Challenges Associated with Nessus Professional
It is well-known that Nessus Professional users may struggle with specific challenges—including the regular maintenance required to keep the scanner updated (Nessus and OS), as well as the ability to run scans in the entire environment. Additionally, users are consuming too many hours manually prioritizing the large number of vulnerabilities, and tracking and reconciling changes in their environment.
In this complimentary education session, we will showcase newly introduced Tenable Nessus Professional features, and share how upgrading to the Tenable.sc solution benefits users, enabling them to:
- Automatically identify weaknesses by scanning network connected assets for known vulnerabilities, misconfigurations and malware
- Prioritize vulnerabilities with the greatest impact, and understand the likelihood a given vulnerability will be exploited in the next 28 days
- Assess patch management effectiveness and how it performs with vulnerability trends over time
- Rapidly respond to changes with configurable alerts, notifications and automated actions
- Measure security posture based on security policies that align with high-level business objectives