About Integra Networks
Integra is a leading provider of enterprise-level technology solutions with an extensive Canadian government client network. Integra was recently acquired by Plurilock, the top innovative cyber security software program. This recent acquisition will provide several benefits to our loyal team and customers, including the opportunity to become a part of an award-winning global cybersecurity company developing cutting-edge zero-trust identity technology.
About the Parent Company
Plurilock is the global leader in continuous authentication. We enable organizations to reach compliance, achieve leadership in their verticals, and drive productivity and morale.
The Ottawa Director of Sales will work in an exciting, innovative, fast-paced environment and oversee all sales in the National Capital Region (NCR), including hiring and guiding sales personnel, maintaining the existing customer base, and prospecting for new customers.
Applicants from the Ottawa region preferred.
This position is a hybrid position within the National Capital Region (NCR).
- Manage the sales team and develop a strategic plan for maintaining, developing, and expanding the customer base
- Nurture existing customer relationships
- Prospect new vendors
- Develop Marketing Plan to showcase products and boost sales
- Maintain regular communications with vendors on existing and new IT cyber security solutions
- Provide guidance to sales personnel
- Assign territory and distribute accounts
- Manage sales funnels and provide regular reporting of sales and customer engagement to Corporate
- Analyze and accurately forecast sales projections
- Follow changes in government procurement vehicles and strategies
- Maximize strategic vendor relations and seek effective procurement vehicles
Qualifications and Competencies
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Experience and knowledge of the IT market within the National Capital Region
- Goal-oriented with a proven ability to sell large and advanced solutions
- Strong understanding of sales cycles, customer service, accounting, pricing, purchasing, and billing.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of successful prospecting skills, finding competitive situations, and assisting customers to achieve their goals.
- Proven leadership ability in a sales environment
- Good customer relationship-building experience
- Ability to exercise independent judgment but able to collaborate within a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel. Experience with Salesforce is an asset.
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset