About Integra Networks
Integra is a leading provider of enterprise-level technology solutions with an extensive Canadian government client network. Integra was recently acquired by Plurilock, the top innovative cyber security software program. This recent acquisition will provide several benefits to our loyal team and customers, including the opportunity to become a part of an award-winning global cybersecurity company developing cutting-edge zero-trust identity technology.
About the Parent Company
Plurilock is the global leader in continuous authentication. We enable organizations to reach compliance, achieve leadership in their verticals, and drive productivity and morale.
The Senior Account Executive will be working in an innovative and fast-paced environment and will be responsible for customer engagement and client development within the National Capital Region; this is crucial in supporting Integra’s goal of expanding our company’s reach in the National Capital Region (NCR) and growing our revenues.
Applicants from the Ottawa region preferred.
This position is a hybrid position within the National Capital Region (NCR).
- Prospecting, new and existing customer development.
- Strong emphasis on face-to-face selling skills, virtual and in person.
- Develop effective strategies for success in a competitive environment.
- Provide input to management on industry trends and market conditions.
- Ensure timely communications with existing and prospective customers.
- Solid grasp of customer requirements on both a business and a technical level.
- Maximize use of CRM to provide accurate forecasts as required by management.
- Acquire expertise in Federal Government procurement methodologies and vehicles.
- Assist with competitive pricing analyses and product options based on customer needs.
- Develop strong relationships with technology partners and respective field representatives.
- Remain current on industry and product knowledge, technology trends, and advancements.
- Create a sales plan to ensure broad penetration into the large accounts within your territory.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability when assigned additional responsibilities or projects.
- Develop/maintain strong relationships with customer personnel, including senior management.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Good customer relationship building experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Goal oriented with proven ability to sell large and advanced solutions.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel. Experience with Salesforce is an asset.
- Experience and knowledge of the IT market within the National Capital Region.
- Proven track record of successful prospecting, finding competitive advantages.
- Ability to be autonomous and be able to collaborate within a team environment.
- Understanding of sales cycles, customer service, accounting, pricing, purchasing, and billing.
- Post-secondary education in a business related field or equivalent education and experience.
- At least five years of field sales experience in the technology industry.
- Established customer (senior and executive management) relationships are preferred.
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset
- Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate certifications with technology partners such as VMware, Nutanix, Lenovo, Cisco and Tenable.