Extreme-condition environments require deployable telecommunications and mobile data center solutions—built for interoperability and advanced cellular and IP networking.
These types of solutions are paramount for the success of military operations, emergency response, disaster relief, humanitarian aid, law enforcement and other public safety agencies. This includes simultaneous secure connectivity to both carrier-provided and dedicated Public Safety LTE networks, as well as mission-critical push-to-talk, mapping and video streaming applications.
In this webinar, Integra Networks and special guest Klas Government will instantly deployable data center and telecommunications solutions purpose-built for faster and better in-field decision-making, including:
- Personally portable cellular base station systems
- Cellular-enabled sensor backhaul
- Multi-agency land mobile radio (LMR) / push-to-talk radio
- Deployable data-center-grade storage and compute
- IP network integration of transcoded voice and video