Login credential concern? Frustration?
You’re not alone.
In today’s environment, login workflows multiply.
Credentials pile up. Passwords are now hard to remember and even harder to type. They’re followed by OTP, hard tokens, touch ID, mobile push—a dozen technologies to eliminate productivity.
The result? BYOD battles. Work stoppages. User lockouts. Support tickets. Team exasperation. Yet credential theft and reuse remains.
Isn’t there a better way?
HOW IT WORKS
Augmented behavioral biometrics.
True identity verification.
Every user types with recognizable movement patterns, no matter what they’re actually typing. When combined with machine learning, these patterns provide a strong identity signature.
Plurilock ADAPT spots and stops illicit credential use by analyzing this and other identity signals together:
- Typing biometrics
- Geolocation and travel
- Time of day
- Network and environment context
- Device ID and fingerprinting
It’s better than incumbent MFA—unstealable, invisible to users, and privacy ready. Not what they type, but how; not what they do, but how they get there; not the user’s name or their body, just their patterns.
WHERE IT WORKS
Standards-based, fast, and flexible deployment.
- Supports integration via SAML 2.0 and OpenID connect for broad IdP and SSO compatibility.
- Integrate rapidly using built-in ADFS support in Active Directory environments.
- Enable user step-up when appropriate using Plurilock’s native mobile app for iOS or Android devices
- Rapidly prevent the use of phished and stolen credentials without retraining or hardware distribution.