Special Guest: Derek Melber, Chief Technology and Security Strategist, Tenable
The reality is many well-publicized breaches have roots in Active Directory (AD)—with attackers gaining AD access, resulting in escalated privileges and lateral movement throughout the enterprise.
This happens largely because organizations struggle with AD misconfigurations due to increases in domain complexity—leaving security teams in a reactive, post-attack state where they are unable to find and fix flaws before they become business-impacting issues
Tenable.ad enables you to monitor every change in your Active Directory, to proactively disrupt critical attack paths before attackers exploit them.
In this one-hour security briefing event, Tenable’s Chief Technology and Security Strategist Derek Melber will share how to:
- Detect hidden misconfigurations
- Detect attacks against Active Directory in real time
- Predict which anomalies or weaknesses carry the greatest risks
- Maintain hardened security
- Don’t miss this opportunity to secure the most vulnerable and critical component of your infrastructure.