- This event has passed.
Building the Hybrid Cloud with VMware Cloud on AWS, Cloud Foundation and Virtual Cloud Network
January 23, 2019 @ 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
VMware recently announced innovations across its hybrid cloud portfolio of infrastructure and management software to help customers digitally transform their businesses. VMware is introducing the new vSphere Platinum Edition to better secure customer applications and infrastructure, a new release of vSAN to further ease HCI adoption, and new updates across the VMware vRealize Cloud Management Platform (CMP) to help customers deliver developer-friendly infrastructure from any cloud with more secure and consistent operations.
In this in-depth technical information session, participants will learn how to:
- Seamlessly migrate to the cloud, scale on demand and deliver on next generation application strategies with VMware Cloud on AWS
- Set up, operate, and scale databases in VMware-based software-defined data centers and hybrid environments and to migrate them to AWS with Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) on VMware Cloud on AWS
- Deliver comprehensive, intrinsic security to protect applications, infrastructure, data and access with vSphere Platinum Edition
- Help administrators manage their virtual infrastructure, the fully featured HTML5-based vSphere Client in vSphere 6.7 Update 1
- Adopt HCI through simplified operations, efficient infrastructure and rapid support resolution in vSAN 6.7 Update 1
- Connect and protect applications, data, and users wherever they are located, independent of the underlying cloud or physical infrastructure with Virtual Cloud Network
- Deliver consistent, pervasive connectivity and security for apps and data across a software-defined data center, branch, cloud, and telco environments with NSX networking and security
- Build a Virtual Cloud Network today through a software-based digital business fabric that is open, programmable, and inherently more secure with NSX networking and security
- Support application growth, network agility, and simplified branch implementations, and optimize access to cloud data centers and SaaS applications with NSX SD-WAN by VeloCloud
Lunch 11:30am – 12:00pm
Technical Information Session 12:00pm – 2:00pm