- This event has passed.
Lunch & Learn and Networking Event With Special Guest: Douglas Brown, Founder and President of DABCC News Website
May 17, 2018 @ 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Lunch & Learn and Networking Event
With Special Guest: Douglas Brown, Founder and President of DABCC News Website
Topics to include IT Security and Productivity for Healthcare in the New Millennium
Being prepared to mitigate risks from unauthorized access to the HIS
Thursday . May 17 . 2018
11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Integra Networks Corporate Headquarters
2733 Lancaster Rd, Suite 220
Join Integra Networks, Veeam, and IGEL as hosts and special guest Douglas Brown, a globally recognized desktop virtualization technology advocate.
In attending this event, you will gain valuable insight into how to mitigate risk in IT security, as well as leverage productivity tools for healthcare professionals. Mr. Brown, along with other industry-leading specialists, will discuss the challenges that apply to patient data, mobile access to healthcare applications, and protection of the electronic health record—if electronic health records are not protected, hospitals may face serious compliance issues.
At this in-depth event, topics to be discussed will include:
- How mobility and mobile devices impact data security
- How to effectively manage compliance without hindering productivity
- How to enable IT efficiency through disparate yet secured systems
- How to achieve ongoing cost savings
- How to enable healthcare professionals to better utilize secure data while enhancing quality of patient care
- How to secure backup data end-to-end at source, in-flight and at rest
- How to integrate backups into ransomware protection